- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation in single twin share room
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- First Entrance fees
- Professionally guided tour
- Excess baggage charge
- Increases in airfares or Government imposed taxes
- International Air, unless expressly paid for
- Meals, unless expressly states
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Unlimited bottled water
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
Arrival at Goa Airport
- Once arriving at the Goa Airport, you will be taken to pre-booked accommodation in our cabs.
- After checking-in in the hotel and meals, you are sent for sightseeing to St. Francis Xavier and Basilica of Bom Jesus.
- Exploring Old Goa, including the visit to Fort Aguada.
- Returning to the hotel for your overnight stay and having a sumptuous dinner.
Explore North Goa
- You will be taken to North Goa and could drop into its beaches such as Baga beach, Anjuna beach and Calangute beach.
- Indulge in water sports activities at these beaches.
- Shopping for regional products from the local markets near Anjuna village.
- Hanging out in Tito’s bar and Ingo’s bazaar
- Stay in your pre-booked hotel after your dinner.
- Venture out to South Goa with all those discos, shacks and unmissable eateries.
- Stopover at Colva beach if time permits.
- Purchase some souvenirs if you wish so.
- On returning, checking-out from the hotel
- Our representative will take you to Goa Airport for homeward journey.