- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation in single twin share room
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- First Entrance fees
- Professionally guided tour
- Departure Taxes or Visa handling fees
- Excess baggage charge
- Increases in airfares or Government imposed taxes
- International Air, unless expressly paid for
- Meals, unless expressly states
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Unlimited bottled water
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
Arrival at Airport
- On arriving at Goa International Airport, our representative will be picking you and accompanying you to the pre-booked hotel.
- Check-in at your new accommodation space.
- Set out for a walk and explore South Goa on the first day of your honeymoon, which comprises Panaji Church, Mangueshi Temple and Balaji Temple.
- Relish some local street foods from Panaji.
- A romantic cruise on a boat for a while in Panaji, if time permits.
- On coming back to the hotel that night, you will be relishing a romantic candlelight dinner. On which are served mouth-watering delicacies.
Explore South Goa
- After your delicious and healthy breakfast, you will be taken to some more tourist attractions of South Goa such as Dona Paula Beach, Miramar Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Colva Beach and even Dudhsagar waterfalls.
- Once coming back from the sightseeing, you may go for some shopping in the local streets of Goa.
- Returning to the hotel by night and go to sleep after that eventful day.
- Having a sumptuous early meal from the restaurant and checking out from the hotel.
- Finally, you both will be escorted to the Goa Airport to board your flight to your home town.