- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation in single twin share room
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- First Entrance fees
- Professionally guided tour
- Departure Taxes or Visa handling fees
- Excess baggage charge
- Increases in airfares or Government imposed taxes
- International Air, unless expressly paid for
- Meals, unless expressly states
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Unlimited bottled water
- Visa arrangements
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- On arriving at the Goa International Airport, our company tour guide will escort you both to the pre-booked hotel.
- Check-in at your new accommodation space and relax for some time in your allotted room.
- Go on for a romantic boat cruise across the serene Mandovi River.
- Returning to the hotel, having a delicious meal and dozing off.
Visit North Goa
- Relishing a tasty meal from the restaurant of the hotel and starting your journey to North Goa.
- On reaching your destination, dropping into Dona Paula Beach, Baga beach, Calangute Beach and Miramar Beach.
- Exploring those colonial churches and Fort Aguada.
- Travelling back to the hotel and on arriving, have dinner. And having a sound sleep at the end of the day.
Journey to South Goa
- Consuming a healthy breakfast and venturing out to South Goa.
- Exploring the lively beaches such as Colva beach.
- Paying a visit to Santa Durga Temple and Mangueshi Temple.
- On coming back to the hotel, you will be having a romantic candlelight dinner at the end of the journey. Also, to rejoice in your honeymoon trip forever.
- Moving onto your room and lie down peacefully and happily.
- Savouring your final early meal from the hotel and check-out.
- Our representative will accompany you to the Goa Airport for boarding your return flight.