- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation in single twin share room
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- First Entrance fees
- Professionally guided tour
- Departure Taxes or Visa handling fees
- Excess baggage charge
- Increases in airfares or Government imposed taxes
- International Air, unless expressly paid for
- Meals, unless expressly states
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Unlimited bottled water
- Visa arrangements
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Arrival at Srinagar Airport
- While arriving at the Srinagar Airport, a tour representative sent by our company will accompany you to a boat jetty near Dal Lake, as you will be spending that beautiful night in a houseboat.
- Check-in at the allotted houseboat. Dropping into a hotel to relish a sumptuous lunch.
- By evening, for spending a romantic moment of your honeymoon trip, you will be picked up for that famous Shikara boat riding across the serene Dal Lake.
- Once coming back to the houseboat, you will be served with a complete dinner and on finishing them you may peacefully go to a sound sleep.
- After having your delicious early meal, you may check-out from the houseboat. Then you will be travelling to Pahalgam on the second day of your honeymoon.
- On your way, you may witness the bewitching beauty of the valley. Pay a visit to Martand Sun Temple.
- Subsequently, you may do your check-in process and devour your lunch.
- Indulge in Pony riding up to either Betaab or Baisaran Valley.
- By evening you may explore the local market and engage in some shopping.
- Water enthusiasts may opt for river rafting across Aru Valley.
- On getting back to the hotel, you may have your supper and go to bed.
- Savour that hearty breakfast and check-out from the hotel resided in Pahalgam and sojourn to Gulmarg.
- On arriving at Gulmarg, you may straight away proceed to the Gondola ride, via Kongdori to Apharwat.
- After that, you both will be engaged in some fun activities such as nature walking, golf and bird watching.
- Towards the end of the day, you will be travelling back to Srinagar.
- Finishing your check-in process at the hotel on arriving at Srinagar. Later on, you may grab your dinner and doze off to sleep after that eventful day.
- Savouring a local Kashmiri meal and check-out from the hotel.
- Proceed to the Srinagar Airport for boarding your returning flight.