- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation in single twin share room
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- First Entrance fees
- Professionally guided tour
- Excess baggage charge
- Increases in airfares or Government imposed taxes
- International Air, unless expressly paid for
- Meals, unless expressly states
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Unlimited bottled water
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
Arrival at Goa Airport
- Arrival at Goa International Airport and our representative will join you at the pre-booked hotel.
- Once finishing off the check-in, you may relax for a while in your nearby areas until evening.
- Going for an evening walk in the streets of Goa and exploring the bustling nightlife.
- At the end of the day, you may return to your hotel room and lie down peacefully.
Visit North Goa
- You are setting out to the fascinating task of dolphin spotting at the nearest beach immediately after waking up from your hotel room.
- After consuming your first meal, you will be moving towards North Goa.
- You could continue your sightseeing at Coco beach, Calangute beach, Fort Aguada, Baga beach, Anjuna Beach and Calangute Annexe.
- If you are excited to strive in any water sports activities, you may feel free to ask our agents.
- Following that, you are reverting to your room by night and sleeping off.
Enjoy at South Goa
- Traversing to the peaceful side of the destination, i.e. South Goa.
- Paying a visit to Shantadurga Temple in Kavlem, followed by Shri Manguesh Temple in Priol.
- Adoring the colonial charm of Bom Jesus Basilica and Se Cathedral.
- Spending the rest of the day near Miramar Beach and Dona Paula Bay.
- On returning to the hotel, having a sumptuous meal and falling asleep.
Sightseeing and Shopping at Goa
- Do some shopping once getting out of your hotel after breakfast.
- Exploring the local Goan life and culture on your own.
- Buying any souvenirs if you wish.
- Savouring street foods at your expenses.
- On getting back, you may have a sound sleep once having a full meal at the end of the day.
- Having a delicious breakfast and bidding goodbye from your room.
- Check-out from the hotel.
- Our representative will accompany you to the Airport and later boarding off the flight to your native.