HomeDelhi Agra Group Tour Packages
Arrival at Delhi
- When you arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport, you will be welcomed and picked up by our tour representative.
- Followed by your lunch, you will be taken for your sightseeing to all those popular tourist attractions of Delhi, such as India Gate, Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb and Rashtrapathi Bhavan to name a few.
- After which, you may proceed to the hotel room booked for you in Delhi.
Further sightseeing in Delhi
- Savour the breakfast served to you from the hotel and head out for your sightseeing.
- As on this second day of your trip, you will be getting to know deeply about the very culture and history of Delhi, you will be exploring its old streets and historical paths.
- First, you may head out to Qutub Minar Complex and take a stroll. Have your lunch once finishing that.
- Then you may move on to Chandni Chowk shopping market.
- At the end of the day, you may get back to your hotel room.
Traversing to Agra after city tours
- Proceed to Dilli Haat INA, once relishing the breakfast served to you.
- Have your lunch after your exploration at the massive market.
- Now, you are paying a visit to the famous Akshardham Temple.
- On concluding that, you will be travelling to Agra. And when you reach, your comfortable stay is arranged in a hotel in Agra.
Exploring the attractions of Agra
- Consume your early meal and kick start your sightseeing in Agra.
- You will be taken to Agra Fort in the morning and after lunch, to the famous Fatehpur Sikri.
- In the late evening, you are returning to your accommodation space in Agra.
Visiting Taj Mahal and Returning to Delhi
- Have your breakfast as early as possible, as you will be visiting the much-awaited Taj Mahal on the final day of your trip
- Savour your lunch from any good local eatery.
- Travel back to the capital city after that and then, at last, you will be dropped at Delhi Railway Station.