- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation in single twin share room
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- First Entrance fees
- Professionally guided tour
- Excess baggage charge
- Increases in airfares or Government imposed taxes
- International Air, unless expressly paid for
- Meals, unless expressly states
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Unlimited bottled water
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Arrival at Goa International Airport
- On turning up at Goa International Airport, our tour representative will join you at the prescribed hotel.
- Once completing the check-in process, you take some rest until dusk.
- By evening, you may go exploring the Goan streets and indulge in some shopping.
- Reaching back to your hotel room and dozing off.
Travel to North Goa
- After having breakfast, you may traverse to North Goa and go sightseeing to Calangute Annexe, Baga Beach, Aguada Fort and Anjuna Beach.
- Coming back to your hotel by night and go to sleep.
Explore South Goa
- Savour your early meal from the hotel and sojourn to South Goa.
- Pay a visit to Shri Manguesh Temple and Shantadurga Temple. You may also drop into Se Cathedral and Basilica of Bom Jesus.
- Relax for some time at Dona Paula Bay and later at Mormugao Harbour.
- If you have got some remaining time, you may also pop into Miramar Beach.
- By evening, boating across Mandovi River and watching a delightful sunset.
- At the end of the day, returning to the hotel and having dinner. After that long eventful day, you may slumber comfortably.
Visit Coco Island
- Devour a complete breakfast from the restaurant of the hotel.
- Cruising up to Coco Island. Behold at the adorable sight of marine animals including Dolphin jumping out from the surface waters.
- Drop into Millionaire Bung and subsequently to for Aguada Fort.
- If those street foods are making your mouth watery, you may buy some for yourself and your family.
- Driving back to the hotel and resting in your room at the end of your day.
Explore Dudhsagar Waterfalls
- Waking up energetically to witness that spectacular Dudhsagar Waterfalls
- Strolling across lush green aromatic spice plantations.
- Travelling back to your hotel and overnight stay.
- Having a delicious breakfast and check-out from the hotel.
- On reaching Goa International Airport, board a flight back to your hometown.