We Urtripadvisor, is one of the most prominent tour operators operating in the striking Andaman and Nicobar islands and God’s own country Kerala. We strive to give our best to offer a wonderful holiday experience for all our customers. Our primary goal is to make our customers feel comfortable and safe throughout their trip. To make your holiday safe and secure, we take the extra mile and offer the right customer support, and maintain a good relationship.
To maintain transparency, we will notify our customers about our terms and conditions before the trip. Once you agree to our terms and conditions, you will be bound by an agreement. We want you to provide your personal data in the forms which will be sent to you in the confirmation emails. Go thoroughly through our reservation policies, terms and conditions, and information on terms and conditions on payments, reservations, and cancellations of the trips.
Responsibilities & Limitations
- We are committed to offering the best travel experience. To ensure your comfortable stay, we will offer you the finest accommodation, cruise, and airlines.
- We will avail all travel bookings on your behalf instead of you going behind other service providers to find the best fare prices.
- Hotel charges, travel charges, Ferry ticket charges will be charged based upon the service providers after negotiation based upon present rates. In case there are any alterations in prices, the extra cost or reductions will be levied later.
- As the weather conditions may change in our operating places Kerala and Andaman and Nicobar, the ferry services, water sports in Andaman & Houseboat service in Kerala may be affected. But no worries, we will arrange a backup plan in case of such conditions. However, the payment once paid will not be returned in such conditions.
- In case of any unavoidable changes, if your house boating in Kerala/cruises in Andaman gets revoked, then we could arrange an alternate travel plan along with a refund for the accommodation charges that you had prepaid. The same terms and conditions also apply when the tourist attractions in the plan are under any maintenance/construction works. However, if you are aware of any such occurrence, you may make prior changes in the itinerary.
- In case of bad weather conditions, some of the water sports may require to be postponed or canceled. We will try our best to reschedule the water sport activities. If we are unable to arrange it, we will try to refund the collected money.
- In case of vehicle breakdown, we will ensure to do all the needful and arrange a safe journey to your destination.
- Our company will not be liable to provide alternations in case of any flight cancellations, political closures, natural calamities, sickness, or any unexpected instances. We may impose extra charges if you insist us to reschedule the trip.
- If the pre-booked rooms are unavailable due to any unavoidable situations, then we will provide you with other accommodation in the same hotel. If that is not possible, we will ensure to shift you to yet another best accommodation.
- You need to carry all the required documents like the Aadhaar card and other government proofs throughout your journey.
- If you have any complaints regarding our services, you can immediately notify us via respective tour representatives. We will ensure to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
- Customers need to provide written consents to avail of any kinds of cash payments from any authorities or individuals.
Terms and Conditions Regarding COVID 19 Pandemic
The 2 doses of COVID 19 vaccine must be completed by all the travellers and 15 days must be completed after vaccination. Otherwise you can also submit negative RTPCR test report taken within 48 hrs.