- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation in single twin share room
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- First Entrance fees
- Professionally guided tour
- Departure Taxes or Visa handling fees
- Excess baggage charge
- Increases in airfares or Government imposed taxes
- International Air, unless expressly paid for
- Meals, unless expressly states
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Unlimited bottled water
- Visa arrangements
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Arrival at Srinagar
- Arrival at Srinagar International Airport. You will be taken to a boat jetty adjacent to the famous Dal Lake by our representative.
- Check-in at the houseboat embarked on the jetty.
- By evening, you could go cruising in a Shikara boat.
- Once returning after the riding, you may have dinner back in the houseboat.
- You could spend that night in the boat itself and doze off peacefully.
- You may have breakfast from the houseboat.
- En route to Pahalgam, you will be pulled over at Martand Sun Temple. You may also halt in the journey if you find anything exciting such as Betaab Valley, Baisaran Valley or Lidder River.
- After all these fulfilled experiences you will be traversed back to Srinagar by evening.
- Check-in at the hotel and you may have a peaceful meal.
- After having breakfast, you will be accompanied to Gulmarg.
- Via Kongdori, riding up to Apharwat.
- You could engage in some bird-watching and nature walking.
- By evening, you will be brought back to the hotel in Srinagar.
- Overnight stay in the hotel after a sumptuous last meal.
- You may do the check-out proceedings from the hotel.
- Our representative will finally take you to Srinagar Airport for boarding your flight home.